CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pillow Talk


Originally Posted 7/8/07
Hannah isn't feeling well, so she's in my bed tonight. Here are a few of the things I have heard her say in her sleep tonight. (Usually she's not speaking English, so this is a real treat.)
1. No, it's like California. We need rain. (This was in a Darth Vader type voice. Pretty spooky.)
2. You know how usually people get frosting on them, well, Gabriel's all frothy. (I didn't know she knew the word frothy.)
3. How many dogs are here? This is Hawkeye, right? No, it's Shrek.
4. Gabriel! Gab-ree-ell! I'm telling!
5. Yay, Mommy! You won! What did you win?
6. Oh, I see! Yeah, I bet you're right.
7. Sore tooth.
I guess I'll go to bed and see if I can communicate with her. Strange and interesting things happen around here sometimes. :)

0 comments: