CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

20 Things I Am Thankful For Today

Originally Posted 9/4/07
1. God sent rain to wash the air and make it better for breathing.
2. It is not 100 degrees today.
3. I have ink in my printer.
4. Blair & Brittany gave us free tickets to see the Promise last weekend.
5. Our yard has a lot of trees.
6. Brandon likes his job.
7. We watched a spider spinning a web this week.
8. Our garden grew vegetables this year.
9. When I bought Hannah's ballet shoes, I got some cute shoes with smiley faces & rainbows on them for half price.
10. Texas is homeschool friendly.
11. My kids like school.
12. Some sparrows made a nest in my spider plant on the porch.
13. I have a lot of people that will help me when I need it.
14. Hannah hasn't had a seizure in over two years.
15. Gabriel hasn't had a seizure in over a year.
16. Brandon knows everything about me, and likes me anyway.
17. I found some stuff that keeps my nails from breaking.
18. I can buy stamps at the grocery store, so I don't have to go inside the post office.
19. Brandon can fix my van, so I don't have to take it to the shop.
20. Singing is free.

0 comments: