CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

LTC Short Film, Part 1

Originally Posted 2/8/08

I decided to post some stuff about the kids' short film, because it's so darn cute, and besides, it's my blog, and I can. :)
Hannah decided to do a musical this year (big surprise), and her friend Hannah Ruthie said she would help as part of her Leadership Challenge. The songs they have written are awesome! The subject is 1 Samuel, and I will post the songs in order of appearance.

Hannah Praying (to the tune of "Help!" by the Beatles) sung by Hannah

Help! I need somebody.
Help! Not just anybody.
Help! You know I need someone. Help!

Oh God, You see my grief, for I don't have a son.
Remember me, Oh Lord, You're the only one
Who can give me children, there's no one like You,
No one besides You, No rock like our God
Oh God, Peninnah has children, and she won't let me forget that even once,
Lord God, won't You please give me a son?
Won't You please, please help me?

Oh Lord, You see my tears, You see my broken heart,
Even now I pray to You, I'm gonna fall apart
Oh God, I'm on my knees, begging You to hear, my plea for a son, I want to reach Your ear
Help me if You will, I'm feelin' down,
and I do appreciate You bein' 'round, Lord, won't You listen to my sound?
Won't you please, please help me?

The Lord brings death and You know He brings life,
the Lord sends poverty and He sends wealth,
Oh Lord, You made the earth, All I ask from You,
Give me a son, Oh Lord, I'd give him back to You

Help me if You will, I'm feelin' down,
and I do appreciate You bein' 'round, Lord, won't You listen to my sound?
Won't You please, please help me?

Help me. Help me. Woo.

0 comments: