CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

More World Conquering from the Testosterone Brothers


Originally Posted 2/3/08

They have a new game, Blackhawk Down, and they spent most of the afternoon in training for world domination. The only problem, however, is that they can't seem to resist blowing each other to bits.
Here's how the scene unfolds. Gabriel & Gideon are both in helicopters, and Samuel is on foot patrol. They're supposed to be rescuing some Marines. Gabriel opens fire on Gideon's helicopter.
Gabriel-"Watch out! I just shot you."
Mom-"Fly away, Gideon!"
Gideon-"Aaaaaahhhhhh!"
Gabriel-"Come back here! I'm not done killing you yet!"
Samuel-"Gabe, see what happens when you shoot that truck!"
(Big explosion.)
Gabriel-"Sweet!"
Gideon-"Mommy, look! I'm getting away from Gabe!"
Gabriel-"I wonder what happens if I jump out of the helicopter?"
Gideon-"It won't let you. I already tried."
Samuel-"Run, Gideon! Gabe's chasing you!"
Gabriel (to people on the ground)-"Don't think I don't see you. Yippee, ki ay ki ay, today is a special day, yippee ki ay ki oo, today we shoot you hoo hoo. Ho ho ho."
Samuel-"Man, I just stepped on my own land mine."
As far as I know, those poor Marines have still not been rescued.

0 comments: