CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Reason for Therapy









Hello, my name is Donna, and I am a box-aholic. I wasn't born this way, it's my choice. I call it an "alternative lifestyle".
Selling things on Ebay can lead you to this type of lifestyle. It starts out small, saving a box here and there for shipping. Before you know it, you're scanning for "good" boxes everywhere. Suddenly, everything in your house that was once in a box is without one. You get a gift in the mail, and you say, "That's nice, but look at this great box!"
At first, you may try to hide the boxes. But after a while, it's useless, and you know it. You've passed the point of no return. You'll think, "Yes, it may look like I'm getting ready to move cross-country. You may even think I'm crazy. But I don't care! I just love boxes!"
This can also lead to other related lifestyles, such as obsessions dealing with the United States Postal Service, but I'll save that discussion for another day.

0 comments: