CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kid Quotes

Hannah-"OK, we're going to have to evacuate. I think Arkansas will be far enough."

Mom-"Alright, you're getting an extra chore for that."
Samuel-"That's it! I'm giving you guys a horrible mention!" (That is the opposite of an honorable mention.)

Mom-"Now what does the red light mean?"
Gabriel-"Stop."
Mom-"What about the green light?"
Gabriel-"Go."
Mom-"Do you know what the yellow light means?"
Gabriel-"That means you stop for gas & tires."

Gideon-"I think I'm going to be an Army man when I grow up."
Mom-"That's a brave job."
Gideon-"I'm going to try to defend our country."
Hannah-"You're going to be an Army man?"
Gideon-"Yes, I'm going to try to protect our country. Now just be quiet about it."



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna!! Cute quotes. Kids say the funniest things sometimes. I wish that I had thought to write down all the cute things my kiddos have said through the years.

Ya'll take care and stay safe from the winds tomorrow!!!

Jennifer Lyman