CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Kid Quotes 2

Gary, this first one is for you. :)

Hannah-"When we ask God to forgive us, does He really?"
Mom-"Yeah, 'cause that's how He rolls."
Hannah-"In the 8-1-Heaven."

Mom-"You're all in trouble, and you're all grounded."
Gabriel-"I didn't make a bad choice! I'm not in trouble!"
Samuel-"You weren't even there, because you're already grounded!"
Gabriel-"I know."

Dentist-"I'll let you play with the puzzles, and long as you don't fight. You don't ever fight, do you?"
Gabriel-"Sometimes we do. It's kind of our thing."

Mom-"You're inside already? I thought you wanted to play outside."
Gideon-"I decided to come in. Know why?"
Mom-"Why?"
Gideon-"I'm having a little bit of a bad day. People keep being mean to me. I think we both need a nap."

1 comments:

Gary Albritton said...

Sounds like good, solid, sound theology to me!!! haha